A Few Words About Us
L J Ross Associates was founded in 1992 by Al Ross with a passion to help companies successfully manage their revenue recovery programs. In addition, L J Ross Associates was started based on the premise of providing the best customer service possible as an extension of your business.
We offer industry leading technology along with proven recovery results providing superior results for our clients. For over 26 years, L J Ross Associates has focused on people, priorities, performance and commitment. Our services have proven to be effective by increasing communication and revenue, reducing operational costs and ensuring better customer relationships.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are an important part of who we are and how we conduct our business and how we shape our culture.
- Leadership: Great leaders develop great leaders. We pride ourselves on the development of our leaders and promoting from within. We believe in developing our leaders so they can leave but treat them well enough so they never want to.
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing. We pride ourselves on our commitment to integrity as shown through our dedication to compliance, federal, state and local regulations.
- Partnership: We pride ourselves on building and growing longstanding partnerships with not just our clients but their customers as well.
- Results: We are goal-oriented and results-driven, committed to delivering industry leading recovery rates. L J Ross consistently outperforms many other agencies and achieves above average recoveries due to the customer-service approach in working with the many people from diverse backgrounds that we have the privilege to help.
- Innovation: We pride ourselves on creating solutions for problems with the most cutting edge and innovative technology.
We operate under the highest ethical standards and are fully compliant with all local, state, and federal laws governing the debt collection industry. We have an internal Compliance Specialist which is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing regulatory compliance issues within our company. The Compliance Specialist implements internal controls, policies, procedures, and training.
We recognize the importance of an information security program to secure the data and assets of our clients and their customers. L J Ross Associates has implemented controls, dedicated resources, and provided oversight necessary to ensure complete coverage and security of the data, business processes, assets, and systems throughout our organization. Through integration of various regulations, directives, and guidance: including our ISO 27001:2013, SSAE 16/SOC 2 Type II. L J Ross Associates has documented controls that create an all-inclusive set of security management controls for our entire organization. Through the implementation of these policies and information security controls, L J Ross Associates ensures our entire organization is secured against any incident that would compromise the integrity, confidentiality, or availability of our data and systems.
At L J Ross Associates, our employees are our biggest asset. We go to great lengths to hire talented, trustworthy employees and give them the training and incentives they need to deliver great results for our clients. Our recovery specialists receive ample training in compliance and collections processes and best practices from our certified ISO internal auditor. Training is a combination of ACA Forums, ACA certification classes, Inside ARM, Webinars, and other initiatives.
We also set high performance standards to ensure specialists are constantly striving to do more for our clients. Finally, we try to make L J Ross Associates a fun and pleasant place to work. We know our specialists perform better when they are relaxed and supported, so we take efforts to properly incentivize employees and show our appreciation for their work.
We are “Going Green” by implementing recycling initiatives; opting for electronic communications over paper wherever possible; using LED lighting, in-house reusable water coolers, biodegradable cleaners; and maximizing computer and printer efficiency. As awareness of the importance of environmental preservation increases, we actively search for ways to become more energy efficient and environmentally-friendly.